This class has been a case of mixed feelings, but has ended well.
My expectations before class:
- I want to learn how to turn an idea into a business, and how to evaluate what would be a viable and profitable business idea
- I want to garner more knowledge to help me avoid some traps I had encountered previously in trying to establish a business
- I believe that Dr. Green knows his material very well and transmits his knowledge well. The classes are interesting; the course work not too strenuous.
- I like the fact that all the material was available from the beginning of the class.
- The class though felt like an introduction to entrepreneurship, rather than a relatively advanced course, as described in the course outline.
- I still feel that he could do a better job with the videos, in terms of length, as they are too long, and pre-recorded in a class, which didn’t jazz me too much.
- I am also curious to find out how they mark the essay questions.
All in all, I would recommend this class to anyone who would like to learn the basics of entrepreneurship.
If you have any thoughts or questions about this course or my review of it, please let me know in the comments section below.