As time goes by, I find interesting courses that I add to my MBA to address my personal interests. Below is a Gantt chart representing my progress so far. The courses in italics are those on my watchlist.
- Foundations of Business Strategy (FOBS)
- Developing Innovative Ideas for New Companies: The First Step in Entrepreneurship
- Introduction to Marketing.
- University of Florida: Personal & Family Financial Planning (starts in 22 days)
- University of Michigan: Introduction to Finance (starts in October)
- University of Georgetown: Globalization’s Winners and Losers (starts in October)
Reading list books completed
- The Tipping Point: How Little Things Can Make a Big Difference by Malcolm Gladwell
- The 4-Hour Workweek by Tim Ferriss
- The Founder’s Dilemmas by Noam Wasserman